By J. Michael Farr
* Readers will locate every little thing they should study particular careers; find out about pay, outlook, and schooling and talents wanted for jobs; and take seven steps to land an exceptional activity in much less time. * Plus, a distinct book-within-a-book part describes the seven steps that minimize activity seek time in part. * contains pattern resumes by means of specialist resume writers for machine and technical jobs lined within the booklet. discover the big variety of jobs at each schooling point that require laptop and technical talents. This absolutely up-to-date publication presents thorough, present, and engaging descriptions for over a hundred significant jobs, prepared in handy alphabetical order—including careers in laptop and internet know-how, future health care, technology, communications, production, and finance. The appendices are choked with necessary assets comparable to 1000's and exchange institutions, web content, and books to augment networking talents. Key positive factors * textual content covers all of the issues very important in specific occupation exploration and study: nature of the paintings, operating stipulations, task outlook, schooling wanted, gains, similar occupations, and extra info resources, together with websites. * hugely sensible and powerful task seek details within the bonus part is helping readers determine their abilities, make profession judgements, write resumes, organize for interviews, and study the simplest activity seek equipment. * beneficial properties resume examples written by way of expert resume writers for jobs defined within the ebook.
Read Online or Download America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs: Detailed Information on Major Jobs at All Levels of Education and Training (America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs) PDF
Best technical books
Learn ME FIRST! is the definitive consultant to making technical documentation that's transparent, constant, and straightforward to appreciate. solar Microsystems' award-winning tech writers and editors hide every little thing from grammar to readability, illustrations to workflow. This absolutely revised moment variation displays dramatic alterations within the expertise industries, with broad new insurance of Web/online documentation, internationalization, and masses extra.
This can be a ebook for someone whose tasks comprise communique of a technical nature. The ebook indicates how you can write and edit clearer, extra forceful and persuasive memos, letters, technical studies and records. '
The Unified Modeling Language is the recent legitimate OMG average for object-oriented modeling languages. This quantity comprises revised models of papers awarded through the 1st GROOM-workshop at the Unified Modeling Language (UML) which came about on the college of Mannheim, Germany in October 1997.
- Quantitative Models for Reverse Logistics
- Writing & Speaking in Technology Professions: A Practical Guide
- The Forex Chartist Companion: A Visual Approach to Technical Analysis
- The Ultimate Computer Repair Guide
- Soil-Structure Interaction, Underground Structures and Retaining Walls: Proceedings of the ISSMGE Technical Committee 207 International Conference on ... Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering)
Additional info for America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs: Detailed Information on Major Jobs at All Levels of Education and Training (America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs)
Page 9 The second part of Section Two showcases professionally written resumes for some of America's top computer and technical jobs. Use these as examples when creating your own resume. I know you will resist completing the activities in Section Two, but consider this: It is often not the best person who gets the job, but the best job seeker. People who do their career planning and job search homework often get jobs over those with better credentials, because they have these distinct advantages: 1.
Upgrading your work-related skills on an ongoing basis is no longer optional for most jobs, and you ignore doing so at your peril. 4. Good Career Planning Has Increased in Importance Most people spend more time watching TV in a week than they spend on career planning during an entire year. Yet most people will change their jobs many times and make major career changes five to seven times. While you probably picked up this book for its information on jobs, it also provides a great deal of information on career planning.
Each description gives information on the nature of the work, working conditions, employment, training, other qualifications, advancement, job outlook, earnings, related occupations, and sources of additional information. The jobs are presented in alphabetical order. The page numbers where specific descriptions begin are listed here in the table of contents. Section One begins on page 11. Section Two: The Quick Job Search—Seven Steps to Getting a Good Job in Less Time. This brief but important section offers results-oriented career planning and job search techniques.
America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs: Detailed Information on Major Jobs at All Levels of Education and Training (America's Top 101 Computer and Technical Jobs) by J. Michael Farr